Do you monitor customer satisfaction?
- We regularly follow up with customers as part of our remarkable customer experience. We want to make sure they’re satisfied. — Michelle Sanders, Walton Signage, San Antonio
- I try to catch up with clients after the job to make sure the job and the experience working with us were up to their expectations. — Kevin Mead, Kolor Werx Creative Services, Portland, OR
Follow-up phone calls.— Becky D’Aiuto, Mohawk Valley Signs & Solutions, Oriskany, NY
- Every client is automatically sent a survey immediately upon closing out the project.— David Kinney, Kinney Custom Signs, Marina del Rey, CA
- We pay close attention to comments on social media.— Sheila Roberts, Sign Solutions, Phillipsburg, KS
- By customer reaction to the job or any referrals later on. — Frank Sarra, Sarra Signs, Candia, NH
- We follow up with emails and phone calls but not consistently. — Tracey Kennedy, Attention Getters Design, El Cajon, CA
- Word of mouth has been a huge success for years. Every now and again I check the Yelp or Facebook reviews. I’ve never had a negative one since becoming a manager. (Toot toot!) — Lisa Hyman, Creative Printing and Internet Services, Boone, NC
- Not sure how to best capture that metric to “officially” monitor it. However, I try to keep in frequent contact with my clients and maintain good relationships whether they are giving me work or not. — Keith Davis, Krd Design, Chester Springs, PA
What’s the Brain Squad?
If you’re the owner or top manager of a signage and graphics company in the US or Canada, you’re invited to join the Signs of the Times Brain Squad. By taking one five-minute survey each month, you will receive access to some of the industry’s freshest data on sales — including your fellow members’ comments on what’s selling and what isn’t — and can make your voice heard on key issues affecting the sign industry. Sound good? Sign up here.
The post 78% of Sign Pros Make Sure Their Clients Are Happy – Here’s How They Do It appeared first on Signs of the Times.
Published first here: https://signsofthetimes.com/78-of-sign-pros-make-sure-their-clients-are-happy-heres-how-they-do-it/