- I find the magazine content current and some of the topics you cover show that you are not just relying on pretty pictures of signs … [Your Bulletin] is one of the few emails I actually read. — Dennis Stanworth, Stanworth Signs, Nevada City, CA
- I appreciated Dale S.’s article on what we are all dealing with in terms of material prices — “Sticker Shock” (see St, May 2022, page 44). Also Maggie Harlow’s article on the importance of reviewing the dashboard (May 2022, page 43) is a good reminder for me to get back to doing that more frequently. — Tom Dunn, Metro Sign & Awning, Tewksbury, MA
- I really enjoyed the Women in Signs [April] issue — we can play a part in every nuance of the industry … We appreciate the recognition and value our male counterparts! — Nonnie Luther, Cadillac Sign Co., Norwood, NC
- I love the whole format. — Theresa Cross, Cross Custom Signs, Lampasas, TX
Burning Biz Questions
- I want to learn about the best method(s) used for adding new customers. (See St, January 2022, page 42.) — Jeff Bayer, Jetscape Signarama, Fort Myers, FL
- Does anyone have a fantastic method of creating part numbers for inventory items? — Jasper Burton, Cuerden Sign Co., Conway, AR
- I want to 3D print with metal to create signage. Where is the technology from your perspective? — Corey Perez, Ad Art, Flower Mound, TX
- Seems perf vinyl does not hold its size. Always shrinking. And just on perf. Is this just a fact of life with this material? — Ted Dewitt, Signarama Covina, Covina, CA
- Can we expect pigmented/colored TPU films soon? If so, ETA? — Larry Mitchell, SignChef, El Dorado Hills, CA
- Signs of the Times would like to make the following clarification regarding the article “Change Agents/Bobbi Baker” (see St, April 2022, page 23). The company now known as Bakers’ Signs was started in 1985 by Bobbi Baker and Timothy Baker.
REACH OUT! We always love to hear from you. Send your Inbox letters to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The post Compliments for Our Columnists, and More Comments on Recent Articles appeared first on Signs of the Times.