Meeting the needs of high volume production environments, Epson today announced availability of the new SureColor P8570D photo printer and SureColor T7770D technical printer. Featuring innovative, compact designs, the printers are the first available models in the new line of production-class SureColor P-Series and SureColor T-Series wide-format printing solutions.
New SureColor P Series Model
Meeting the needs of high-volume production environments, Epson announced availability of the new SureColor® P8570D 44-inch dual roll printer. Leveraging an entirely new innovative, space-saving design, the photo and graphics printer is the first available model in the new line of high volume production-class SureColor P-Series wide-format printing solutions designed for photo fulfillment, retail photo labs, poster and graphic art production.
Designed to meet high-volume production needs, the SureColor P8570D features a unique flattop design with complete front operation, simple automatic roll loading and dual roll/take-up reel integrated to deliver maximum productivity. Leveraging industry-leading 2.64-inch PrecisionCore® MicroTFP® printhead technology and 6-color UltraChrome® PRO6 Ink with Gray, the printer produces vibrant, rich, colorful prints with gradations and neutral black-and-white images that rival comparable 8-color printers. It prints on a wide range of media, including photo, fine art, canvas, and rigid poster board up to 1.5 mm thick.
“As demand for production photo printing and quick fulfilment in the market continues to grow, print service providers are looking for cost-effective solutions that not only provide fast speeds but also flexibility and versatility,” said Marc Aguilera, product manager, Professional Imaging, Epson America, Inc. “The new SureColor P8570D is designed for production printing environments that require high performance, quality, and reliability in a small footprint. With the new line of production-class SureColor P-Series printers, Epson continues to support our customers with solutions they can rely on for long-term success.”
More about the SureColor P8570D
- Incredible performance without compromise – Produces sharp, detailed and colorful photographic prints at remarkable speeds1 using a reliable 2.64″ PrecisionCore MicroTFP printhead
- Seamless, dual-roll productivity – Automatically switch between two media types or sizes, or use second roll as a take-up reel for roll-to-roll production
- Easy to use and maintain – Configurable 4.3″ touch screen control panel for simple operation, automated routine maintenance and convenient user self-service for long-term operation
- No assembly required – Be up and printing in as little as 30 minutes; SuperSpeed USB 3.0, Gigabit Ethernet or Wi-Fi® (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz) options to fit any workflow
- Enhanced security features and IT tools – Over 28 enhanced security features for office or remote office locations including hardware encryption, IC card option for user control and tracking, and a host of IT management tools
- Includes Adobe Embedded Print Engine as a standard option – Natively process JPG, TIFF, PDF and PostScript® files for faster and more reliable printing
- Maximize productivity with included Epson® Software Suite and Epson Cloud Solution PORT – Remotely manage and monitor your printer fleet from convenience of your laptop or smart device
Pricing and Availability
The SureColor P8570D 44-inch dual roll model (MSRP $6,445) is now available through Epson Authorized Professional Imaging Resellers. Additional 24- and 44-inch SureColor P-Series production-class models, including options for 1.6L ink packs, will be available in late 2022 and early 2023. For additional information, visit www.epson.com/productionphoto.
New SureColor T-Series Model
With a space-saving design to fit into office spaces and production environments previously not possible, Epson today announced availability of the new SureColor® T7770D 44-inch dual roll printer. Featuring an innovative, compact design, the technical printer is the first available model in the new line of production-class SureColor T-Series wide-format printing solutions designed to meet the complex and demanding needs of technical and production printing environments.
Engineered to deliver breakthrough performance, the SureColor T7770D features industry-leading 2.64-inch PrecisionCore® printhead technology to deliver outstanding image quality and accurate details, even at its fastest in class print speeds.1 Plus, it prints posters and POP displays at speeds over 300 sqft/hr, technical drawings at production-class speeds over 1400 sqft/hr, and A1/D-size prints as fast as 16 seconds.2 Up to 25 percent smaller than competitors,3 the SureColor T7770D features a compact, innovative design with complete front operation so it can be pushed against a wall, leaving more room for a walkway and other equipment – ideal for space-constrained production environments. Leveraging UltraChrome® XD3 6-color inks including, a new Red ink, ideal for producing red branding colors, it creates water, smudge, and fade resistant output with crip lines and vibrant colors for graphics, signage, blueprints, documents, and more.
“As businesses continue to grow, there is an increasing demand for functional solutions that not only maximize productivity and efficiency, but also fit seamlessly into any workspace. This is especially important for offices and facilities with limited floor space,” said Jacob Hardin, product manager, Professional Imaging, Epson America, Inc. “With the new SureColor T7770D, businesses can create outstanding quality graphics more quickly and efficiently than ever before – all in a small footprint. Committed to meeting the needs of customers, Epson designed the new line of production-class SureColor T-Series printers to help drive a new wave of innovation in production.”
The SureColor T7770D offers seamless, dual-roll productivity, accommodating two media types or sizes, or the second roll can be used as a take-up reel for roll-to-roll production. An innovative Adobe® Embedded Print engine with four on-board Intel Atom CPUs quickly processes complicated PDF data and accurately reproduces transparent design layers at speeds up to three times faster than previous generations.
More about the SureColor T7770D
- Print on a wide range of media for various applications – Print on a variety of media, including glossy, technical, bond, matte and specialty medias, and rigid poster board up to 1.5 mm thick
- Easy setup and operation – Fast, easy setup with minimal assembly required, plus 4.3-inch touch screen control panel, automated routine maintenance and user self-service for convenient operation
- Versatile connectivity – High-Speed USB 3.0, Gigabit Ethernet or Wi-Fi® connectivity (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz) options to fit virtually any production workflow
- Enhanced IT and security features – Over 28 IT security features for office or remote office locations, including IC card option for user control and tracking, SSD Encryption and IEEE 802.1x
- Maximize productivity with included Epson Software Suite and Epson Cloud Solution PORT — Remotely manage and monitor your printer fleet from convenience of your laptop or smart device
Pricing and Availability
The SureColor T7770D 44-inch dual roll model (MSRP $6,945) is now available through Epson Authorized Professional Imaging Resellers. Additional 44-, 36- and 24-inch printers and optional production stackers will be available in late 2022 and early 2023. For additional information, visit https://epson.com/TSeriesProduction.