- I love the “news” … It is like my own specialized newspaper. — Theresa Cross, Cross Custom Signs, Lampasas, TX
- The article “Sign Pro Steadies Her Shop Through Betrayal and a Near-Death Experience” (see signsofthetimes.com/062204). I am dying to know more. What was Jane’s plan? How did Michele recover from her health issues? There just seems to be so much more to the story. — Mallory Lynn, Signarama Brighton, Brighton, CO
- Not gonna lie, I got a little jealous looking at those boom trucks (see St, April 2022, page 42). — Sean Hughes, Signarama Clinton Township, Clinton Township, MI
- Loved the recent issue with Big Sexy Neon (see St, January 2022, page 28). Neon John was our glassbender for a while; he’s very talented. He has a neon art piece in the Smithsonian. — Nonnie Luther, Cadillac Sign Co., Norwood, NC
- I absolutely love the Women in Signs issue! (See St, April 2022, page 22.) Being a women-owned company, it’s really great to see how others got their start and where they are headed. — Lannette Ring, Signs & Designs by AFS, Colfax, WA
Loving the women in signs … so great! That’s me too! — Michele Bortree, Stonetree Signs, Asheboro, NC
- Congratulations to all the Women in Signs. — Mieke Myrick, Front Range Signarama, Westminster, CO
- I enjoyed seeing the women in business like Teresa M. Young of Sign Biz whom I have known since 1987 when she was a lecturer and trainer in the new Instant Signs business opportunity, which my father and wife had bought into. Teresa has gone on to found 200 affiliate businesses in Sign Biz and has chaired many national and international sign associations. — Dan Schoepf, Yaham Optoelectronics, Long Beach, CA
Reconnecting In Person
- I enjoyed seeing you at ISA! I’m always here to support the publication! — Earl Walker, Image360 Tucker, Tucker, GA (Also see St, May 2022, page 68.)
We always love to hear from you. Send your Inbox letters to us at email@example.com.
The post Online Sign News Stirs Intrigue appeared first on Signs of the Times.
Published first here: https://signsofthetimes.com/online-sign-news-stirs-intrigue/