All Too Relatable
- The “33 Things That Annoy Sign Pros” article made us realize we are not alone in our frustrations (see St, March 2022, page 28). I personally love the oddball signage posts like “14 Unusual Warning Signs You Won’t Find … ” (see signsofthetimes.com/052201). Makes me laugh every time. — Sean Hughes, Signarama Clinton Township, Clinton Township, MI
- Even though we’ve been in the business a short time, the “33 Things” article was so appropriate. I think we’ve run into all of them. — Jeffrey Fusaro, Fastsigns of Pflugerville, Pflugerville, TX
- I liked the “33 Things That Annoy Sign Pros.” It’s nice to know that I am not the only guy experiencing these kinds of bang-your-head-against-the-wall problems with customers, employees, the government and life in general. — Gary Johnson, Great American Sign, Basking Ridge, NJ
On Women In Signs
- Women in Signs are everywhere; love that this is a feature for April. — Jeannie Biller, Independent Project Manager, Laurelville, OH
- I have been a “Woman in Signs” now for over 40 years … At 86, I still go into the shop every day … Being a woman in what has become a construction-oriented business means you aren’t always taken seriously, even if you are wearing steel-toed shoes and a hard hat! And, when you are the boss in the shop … you sometimes have to remind the men who work for you that you are the one signing the checks. — Sharon Toji, H Toji and Co., Lakewood, CA
Words of Encouragement
- I really love the new format with “sign news” and Brain Squad. — Theresa Cross, Cross Custom Signs, Lampasas, TX
- I really like the diversity of your articles. Reaching a much broader audience. — Ben Phillips, Phillips Signs, Seaford, DE
- I did like the healthcare article (see St, March 2022, page 38). This segment of the sign industry should only get bigger. — Tim Ward, Sign Solutions, Frederick, MD
We always love to hear from you. Send your Inbox letters to us at email@example.com.
The post “33 Things That Annoy Sign Pros” Article Proves a Hit with Readers appeared first on Signs of the Times.