The 2022 Signs of the Times Sign Contest is now open and accepting entries. The deadline for submissions is July 1. Click here to submit your sign project(s) in this annual competition.
The winners will be published in Signs of the Times’ September issue. Projects must have been completed between May 2021 and June 2022. A few rules to take note of:
- Entrants must be sign companies or design firms that fully credit their sign fabricating partners.
- Shops may enter all five categories:
- Best sign company-designed and fabricated sign, both internally illuminated and not;
- Best client-designed/sign company-fabricated sign, both internally illuminated and not;
- Best vehicle wrap, either sign company- or client-designed.
- Shops may enter a maximum of three projects per category, 15 total for the entire competition.
- Projects previously covered by Signs of the Times are ineligible.
The cost to enter the competition is the same it has been for many years: $10 per project entered, up to a maximum of $75 for 8-15 entries. See the entry form for full contest information and recommendations.
For questions or concerns, please email Managing Editor Christina Green (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Pictured is one of the 2021 Best Outside Design/Shop Fabrication: Illuminated winners ‘3rd Street,’ by Sign Art Studio (Mount Horeb, WI).
Published first here: https://signsofthetimes.com/2022signcontest/