The ISA Elite Class of 2022, the sign and graphics industry program for next-generation leaders, has been named. The class will gather at the upcoming ISA International Sign Expo 2022 for targeted networking and education. They will meet again in the fall at ISA headquarters for a leadership conference.
In addition, they will have the opportunity to connect with previous ISA Elite cohorts. The program was launched in 2015 to help the next generation of leaders grow professionally with other emerging leaders.
“ISA Elite alumni maintain active connections with each other and often say how they’ve benefited from these personal and professional relationships,” said Lori Anderson, ISA president and CEO. “In addition, any time ISA and our Affiliated Associations ask for volunteers, they often are among the first to step up. Their commitment to the industry and to each other is inspiring. I know that this upcoming class will step into a powerful network and help it continue to grow.”
Those participating in 2022:
- John Adinolfe, VP, Operations, Alternative Sign Group, Inc, West Palm Beach, FL
- Ryan Allen, Production Manager, Allen Industries, Clearwater, FL
- Kerri Block, Owner/Operator, Graphicworks Sign Company, Arvada, CO
- Dan Brown, Account Manager, Altec Industries, Indianapolis, IN
- Tiffany Burdynski, Order Processing, Creative Signage Systems, Beltsville, MD
- Jesse Burkhardt, Graphics Installer/Outside Sales, Inkferno Creative, Castle Rock, CO
- Eric Chessor, Vice President Project Management, Cummings Resources LLC, Knoxville, TN
- Kevin Corey, Owner/Operations Manager, McHale Sign Co., Redding, CA
- Michael Elrick, Operations Manager, Precision Letter Corporation, Manchester, NH
- Melanie Emerson, General Manager, Everylite, Orlando, FL
- Stacey Gagne, Business Development Manager, Signex Manufacturing, Winnipeg, MB, Canada
- Bashir Hamis, Director of Sales Support, Media Resources Inc, Oakville, ON, Canada
- Chris Henderson, Estimator, Metro Sign, Oklahoma City, OK
- Chelsea Hose, Vice President, i2 Visual, Inc, Fort Myers, FL
- Brittany Janesy, Production Manager, All Right Sign, Steger, IL
- Will Johnson, Director of Operations, Johnson Sign, Jackson, MI
- Clark Lanius, Branch Manager, Graphic Solutions Group (GSG), Baton Rouge, LA
- Gray Lankford, National and Technical Sales, GENLED AgiLight, Liberty Hill, TX
- Mallory Lynn, Marketing Manager, Signarama, Brighton, CO
- Sarah Martin, Director of Planning & Projects, GDS, Inc., Hauppauge, NY
- Brian Mehmet, Director, Production, Philadelphia Sign Company, Palmyra, NJ
- Andy Sellers, Account Manager, Luminous Neon, Hutchinson, KS
- Justin Shapiro, Regional Sales Manager, ThinkSign, Willow Grove, PA
- Marc-Antoine Sheldon, Production Manager / Purchasing, Access Signs, Longueuil, QC, Canada
- Russell Sparks, President, Hightech Signs, Texarkana, TX
- Katie Sutherland, Creative Lead, Hi Signs, The Fath Group, Edmonton, AB, Canada
ISA International Sign Expo 2022 is May 4-6 in Atlanta.
The post ISA Elite Class of 2022 is Named appeared first on Sign Builder Illustrated, The How-To Sign Industry Magazine.