- [I enjoyed] “Exposing Your Value, One Image at a Time” (see ST, January 2022, page 18). It is easy to get caught up in all the making of signs, but keeping an emphasis on marketing your portfolio pays off. Clients notice what they want or would like on your website and social media posts before they contact you. Good photos can generate great sales leads. — Tim Ward, Sign Solutions, Frederick, MD
- Liked Photographing Signs (see ST, January 2022, page 18) and School Signs (page 36), [which are] our focus this month with staff. — John Curtis, Stanco Signage Systems, Santa Ana, CA
- The article about 15 ways to make your business leaner was great (see ST, February 2022, page 18). — John Bollwinkel, Ace Signs & Designs, Park City, UT
- I would like to see a good work- flow chart. — Jan Tigrett, TNT Signs & Graphics, Wichita Falls, TX
- What is the 3D software of choice for the signage industry? What does the landscape look like for incorporating 3D printing in the sign business on a large scale? — Corey Perez, ADART, Flower Mound, TX
- I like the manufacturing element ISA has added to the Expo this year. In the past two years the relevance of “essential workers” has shown us who’s who. Maybe an interview with Mike Rowe? One can dream. LOL. — Adam Brown, Sign Effectz, Milwaukee
The post Positive Reactions to “Exposing Your Value, One Image at a Time”, and More Reader Comments From the Previous Issue appeared first on Signs of the Times.
Published first here: https://signsofthetimes.com/positive-reactions-to-exposing-your-value-one-image-at-a-time-and-more-reader-comments-from-the-previous-issue/