MUTOH America announces the launch of its latest Eco-Solvent roll-to-roll printer, the 54-inch XpertJet 1341SR Pro, a compact powerhouse featuring MUTOH’s new AccuFine print head, VerteLith RIP software and i-screen technology, which combine to deliver high-quality output and high-speed printing. The new 1341SR Pro is 42% faster than the previous model in a production 600×900 mode.
The XPJ-1341SR Pro is the successor to the popular ValueJet 1324X and is updated with the latest in MUTOH technologies and hardware. The AccuFine print head achieves best-in-class dot placement and accuracy with increased nozzle row length for higher productivity, while i-screen technology reduces banding to create smoother print images and optimizes the capabilities of the AccuFine print head. This Eco-Solvent printer features MUTOH’s new VerteLith RIP software, bundled with FlexiDESIGNER MUTOH Edition 21, a $2,199.00 value. VerteLith includes MUTOH Clear Tone and CMYK technologies, two preview functions and auto-generation of named Pantone© spot colors.
“The MUTOH XpertJet 1341SR Pro is the ultimate mid-size Eco-Solvent printer,” explains Tony Simmering, MUTOH America Product Manager. “Building on the success of the ValueJet 1324X, our new 54” model brings many of the advanced capabilities available in our larger printers to a smaller, space-conscious package.”
Other key features of the XPJ-1341SR Pro include:
- DropMaster 2, which automatically calibrates bi-directional alignments, saving time and reducing adjustment variations.
- Feed Master, which allows for automatic media feed adjustment to reduce banding in feed direction which occurs when media is out of adjustment. Horizontal banding is eliminated due to automatic adjustments by Feed Master.
- Nozzle Area Select, used with Automatic Nozzle Checking, detects missing nozzles and cleans them to resume operation. If they are not recovered, Nozzle Area Select is performed and printing is resumed with selected active nozzle blocks.
- Media Tracker prints a barcode on the end of the media so the printer can read the barcode and recognize the amount of media remaining on the media roll when it is loaded on the printer at a later date.
- Three head-height settings for stable print quality and media management.
- MUTOH Status Monitor remotely checks the printer’s operation status in real time.
- MS31 Eco-Solvent Inks in 220ml cartridges or 1,000ml ink bags with optional adapter.
This ink is certified UL GREENGUARD Gold, making it ideal for use in sensitive areas such as daycares, hospitals and schools.