- Enjoying the “issue specific” or “specific topic” articles in the newly designed issue. Real world examples with real world employees telling their story. — Brad Turpin, Jr., Ruggles Sign, Versailles, KY
Shop Trucks Benchmarks
- Thanks for running the pic of my old truck, and the old guy in it! — Geoff Orlick, Quality deSigns, Campbell River, BC, Canada
More Women in Signs Feedback
- Glad to see the spotlight being put on some of the great women who are doing wonderful things in the sign industry. The sign industry is full of opportunity for anyone who seeks an exciting career. It is my hope that we all do more to spread that message and inform others of all of the possibilities this industry provides. — Stephen Russ, Ortwein Sign Co., Chattanooga, TN
Don’t sell women short. They can be a huge asset to any business when they are listened to and included in various fields. — Larry McCain, Here’s Your Sign, Jennings, FL
- Good to see women get recognized for the part they play in our industry. We are 40% women. They play a huge part in our success. — Doug Bray, Alpine Sign, Dallastown, PA
- As a national sign contractor, I continue to use the Services Directory (see page 45) to find qualified vendors in unfamiliar markets. — Skip Moore, Bill Moore & Associates Graphics, San Rafael, CA
Errata: Our July issue cover story included an error about the SoFi Stadium project location, which should have been “Inglewood, CA” and not “Los Angeles.” Also, all of the quotes should not have been attributed to Tom Bergeron, who provided answers on behalf of the entire DCL (Avon, MA) team.
The post Brad from Kentucky Is Digging Our New Look, and More Reader Comments for August appeared first on Signs of the Times.